Saturday, November 24, 2007

Meg Griffin


Meg: God, I don't think I could have been any clearer the last time I turned him down.
Debra Barone: Ray, your mother insulted my steak pizziola. Again.
(Meg walks onto the screen)
Meg: Neil Goldman of Quahog, Rhode Island. Leave me alone! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
(Meg walks off screen)
Debra Barone: Anyway, your mother insulted...
Ray Barone: I don't care anymore Patty after nine seasons I just don't care. Maybe you could try not being a bitch.


Meg: I can't believe my stupid parents are going to follow around stupid old KISS, it's painful.
Peter: Not half as painful as a tire iron upside your head.
Meg: What?
Peter: I'll miss you!


(Chris is sitting in kitchen moping because hes fat and Meg walks in.)
Meg: Whoa! Chris have you lsot weight? You look wicked skinny! Im jealous!
Chris: Really? cause...cause im jealous of your mustache!
Meg: I dont have a mustache!!!!!


Meg: Wow, Jimmy! That was everything Ladies Home Journal said it would be.
Jimmy Fallon: Heh awesome. Great...thanks. Umm...ya know there's--there's something....(laughs)...There's something I gotta tell ya. Being with you just made me feel so aLIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!


Meg: You could kill all the girls who are prettier than me.
Death: Well that would just leave England.


Peter: Let's play a game called Takin' the Fall for Daddy. If you win, I'll buy you a convertible when you get your license.
Meg: Really? Oh Daddy, now I love you again.
Peter: Oh, you're gonna make some Jewish guy a great wife.

No comments: